Thank you for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your time very much. Today I am happy to announce that Janey from 1-800 Books nominated me for the Siblinghood of the World Blogger Award. Thank you so much Janey! It’s my first ever blogger award nomination and I am super excited 🙂
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
2. Put the award logo on your blog
3. Answer the ten questions you were given
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
5. Nominate ten other blogs
MY ANSWERS TO JANEY’S QUESTIONS:
- If you could read the works of only one author in your lifetime, whose books would you read?
J.K. Rowling. I just love reading Harry Potter. It stuck with me for days.
2. Books or movies? (which do you prefer?)
Movies that came from books, I usually prefer books. I like the details.
3. Do book covers play any part in your book selection (when buying books)?
I always choose my books based on the cover. I’m a sucker for fancy covers.
4. Have you ever not finished a book? If so, why?
Yes. Many times. I like books that start in the middle of something then go back and introduced what had happened earlier rather than start out so slowly and building up to what will happen. I feel bored with those.
5. Do you have a set blogging calendar, or do you just post stuff whenever?
I post whenever I able to squeeze time in. I wish I have more time to post more.
6. What’s the book you most enjoyed in 2015?
Fiction: Cress. Memoir: Under This Beautiful Dorm
7. Is there a book or movie that you’ve anticipated so much, but just ended up disappointed after its release?
For some reason, I can’t think of any.
8. Is there any book that everyone loves but you don’t (and vice versa)?
Fangirl. So sorry! Literally took me forever to finish that book. I like the Fangirl concept, just.. I will save this explanation for my review. I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes here. 🙂
9. Has any book/movie ever driven you to react violently? What was your reaction?
Another memoir I read, @dultery. I react mean toward the guy. I think he deserve me to be mean, but love is blind and people are easily blind by love. Love can make people do things.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Positive reviews are helpful but sometimes I wonder if it’s there as a marketing tool rather than being useful. On NetGalley, Nirvana shows as a book that is most requested, but on goodreads it has a lot of bad reviews. Yet, many people read it.
NOMINEES: Thank you for following me back as I follow you in the year that my blog has been live. I appreciate the support and I enjoy reading your reviews greatly. I just love the excitement in your reviews.
Here are my Questions:
1) You only have 2 hours before bedtime: books or movies?
2) What is your favorite book title of all time?
3) How many books are in your TBR List right now?
4) Where is your most favorite place to read?
5) Have you visit a bookstore during your vacation out of town/country?
6) How many books did you read in 2015?
7) Do you think about becoming a writer because you love to read so much?
8) Regarding Fangirl, are there any fanfiction sites you love to read?
9) Which book stays in your mind for days after you finish reading it?
10) Do you prefer hard copies books are ebooks?
Really looking forward to reading your answers ladies! 🙂