Hi Everyone! Can’t believe it’s the end of the month already. Gosh, I feel like I am always running after time and can never catch up! It goes by too fast!
Here are the books I have read in September:
1) I love this book and this whole series. I rated 5 stars for the whole series and I have recommended to a bunch of people and even my co-workers! Here’s my review.
2) This book I rated 3.5 stars. I was not intrigued by this book. Here’s my review on it. eARC.
3) This book is an interesting read. Reminds me of the TV show Heroes, but different because the main character is unlike any other main characters I have read. It’s worth a read. Here’s my review. I rated 4 stars for this book.
4) I rated this book 4 stars because there were inconsistencies in the writing. It’s still worth a read because the main character is imperfect and that’s a nice twist. Here’s my review.
5) This book is definitely a lesson learned and a reminder about people and what they do. Everyone should read it. I rated this book 4.5 stars because I was irritated with the flashbacks, but overall, the writing and the content are awesome! Here’s my review. eARC.
6) I actually liked reading this book. I have always imagine the world being divided and this book has it all. Of course, after the read, I would prefer life as is today but with less violence. I rated this book 5 stars. Here’s my review. eARC.
Here are the tags I have done in September: I love these tags because it allows me to get to know more about my fellow book bloggers and I get to tag you!
3 Days 3 Quotes and I will always love these quotes. Thank you TeacherofYA, The Heathen, and Tiff the Book Nerd for tagging me!
I Messed Up Book Tag! Thank you both The Heathen and Midnight Biblio Blog for tagging me!
Book Blogger Insider Tag Thank you A Little Slice of Jamie for tagging me!
Bookish Book Lover Tag Thank you Keky’s Literary World for tagging me!
The Wine Book Tag Thank you Calliope the Book Goddess for tagging me!
Stationary Book Tag Thank you Thrice Read for tagging me!
Here is the award I have been nominated in September: I’m glad to be nominated because I get to nominate you all!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Thank you Reviews and Readathons for nominating me!
NetGalley Feedback Ratio .. Get Your 80% Badge!
Read FREE Books!
1000 Likes!! THANK YOU!!
Gulf Shores Beach – My weekend getaway to release stress hehe
BOOK SALE ALERT!! and still going on I believe..
Top Ten Tuesday / Books On My Fall TBR List
Waiting on Wednesday
BOOK SALE ALERT!! and still happening!
Gosh, I didn’t realize I have such a busy month! No wonder I didn’t notice the time fly by 🙂