Hi Everyone! Happy end of March and Welcome to April! I’m super happy for Spring! It’s my most favorite season. I like seeing new flowers, green grass, and little sprigs of leaves on the trees. Birds chirping to wake me up in the morning and sunshine are the best!
Here is my March reading and reviewing all wrapped up in a bow. Kids books dominate my time this month. My 5 year old son loves stories and he’s still in the process of learning how to read. I thought I would include them on my blog while I have the chance. In the future, he will be older and he may not need me to read for him anymore. I also love reading kids books because the illustrations are too awesome! Some kids books are full of knowledge, I just couldn’t pass it up. If you have kids in your life, I hope my reviews help you deciding what to gift kids besides toys. I also like to busy my boy with workbooks because they are great learning tools to improve their minds and keep them busy. I like keeping them busy with workbooks and reading materials more than video games or TV.
These books have been read and reviewed in the same month. Please click on the link to find my reviews if you need. I hope you all had as good of a reading month as I.
1) Pandora by Victoria Turnbull. I rated it 5 stars!
2) The Crane Girl by Curtis Manley. I rated it 5 stars!
3) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling – a Re-read. I rated it 5 stars!
4) Together Always by Edwina Wyatt. I rated it 5 stars!
5) The Little Copper Penny by Stephenie Barker. I rated it 4.5 stars!
6) Me, All Alone, at the End of the World by M. T. Anderson. I rated it 5 stars!
7) Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas. I rated it 3.5 stars!
8) Summer Brain Quest by Megan Hewes Butler and Claire Piddock. I rated it 5 stars!
9) Letters from Jayson by Amy Hale. I rated it 5 stars!
10) Seven Days of You by Cecilia Vinesse. I rated it 4 stars!
11) The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead – Buddy Read with Sydney’s Shelves – I rated it 4 stars!
12) Moonlight Crab Count by Dr. Neeti Bathala and Jennifer Keats Curtis. I rated it 5 stars!
13) Sage Alexander and the Hall of Nightmares by Steve Copling. I rated it 3 stars!
14) Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau. I rated it 4.5 stars!
15) Lego: Knights Academy – The Forbidden Power by Max Brallier. I rated it 5 stars!
I have exceeded my goal for reading and reviewing this month. How did your month go?