Happy July 1st! Half a year of 2019 is now officially gone. Today I am showing up with a stack of books that I have read and reviewed in June 2019. These are books either sent to me from publishers or I won through giveaways. I’m happy of the total of 7 books I have read this month. I am now approaching 36 weeks of my pregnancy and pretty soon I won’t be able to read and review as much. I really need to read books I bought so I could decide to donate and make room in my bookshelves. It’s getting overflow and I have stopped going shopping even though there are series that I still need to complete the collection. As always, please follow the link to read my detailed reviews.
- Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner. I rated it 4.5 stars! ARC from Publisher.
2. You, Me, and the Sea by Meg Donohue. I rated 5 stars! Won from Goodreads.
3. The Escape Room by Megan Goldin. I rated it 4.5 stars! ARC from Publisher.
4. The Last Resort by Marissa Stapley. I rated it 5 stars! ARC from Publisher.
5. Girls Like Us by Cristina Alger. I rated it 4 stars! ARC from Publisher.
6. The Last Wish of Sasha Cade by Cheyanne Young. I rated it 4 stars! Won from Author.
7. Whisper Network by Chandler Baker. I rated it 3.5 stars! ARC from Publisher.
See you all in July! I may give birth at the end of July so we’ll see how many books I get to enjoy in my last month 🙂 Happy Reading Everyone!