You saw that picture right! I completed my reading challenge of 100 books for the year!! 😍 I have to be honest though because I was not going to make it. I read at least 20 picture books for my daughter to complete my goal 😂 So now, I am going to share with you my 10 favorite reads in 2019!! Definitely a hard decision to make. Random order.
1. The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter. I rated 5 stars!
2. Elevator Pitch by Linwood Barclay. I rated 5 stars!
3. The Whisper Man by Alex North. I rated 5 stars!
4. The Wickerlight by Mary Watson. I rated 5 stars!
5. Birthday by Meredith Russo. I rated 5 stars!
6. Winter in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand. I rated 5 stars!
7. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. I rated 5 stars!
8. Thirteen by Steve Cavanagh. I rated 5 stars!
9. Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly. I rated 5 stars!
10. The Traveling Cat Chronicles by Hiro Arikawa. I rated 5 stars!
I read more thrillers this year so most of my favorites are thrillers. I hope to read more YA next year because I love YA too.
Have you read any of these books? Are they your favorite too? Link up your list if you have it!